Case No. RP19012026

To all heirs, beneficiaries,

creditors, contingent creditors,

and persons who may

otherwise be interested in

the will or estate, or both, of:


A Petition for Probate has been

filed by: VICTORIA LYNN LEWIS in the Superior Court of California,

County of ALAMEDA.

The Petition for Probate requests

that: VICTORIA LYNN LEWIS be appointed as personal

representative to administer

the estate of the decedent.

(X) The petition requests authority to administer the estate under the Independent

Administration of Estates Act.

(This authority will allow the

personal representative to take

many actions without obtaining

court approval. Before taking

certain very important actions,

however, the personal representative

will be required to

give notice to interested persons

unless they have waived

notice or consented to the proposed

action.) The independent

administration authority will be

granted unless an interested

person files an objection to the

petition and shows good cause

why the court should not grant

the authority.

A hearing on the

petition will be held in this court

as follows: Date: SEPTEMBER 4, 2019 TIME: 9:31 AM Dept 202.


CALIFORNIA County of Alameda

2120 Martin Luther King,

Jr. Way Berkeley, CA 94704

Berkeley Courthouse.If you object to the

granting of the petition, you

should appear at the hearing

and state your objections or

file written objections with the

court before the hearing. Your

appearance may be in person

or by your attorney. If you are a

creditor or a contingent creditor

of the decedent, you must file

your claim with the court and

mail a copy to the personal representative appointed by the court within the later of either (1) four months from the date of first issuance of letters to a general personal representative, as defined in section 58(b) of the California Probate Code, or (2) 60 days from the mailing or personal delivery to you of

a notice under section 9052 of

the California Probate Code.

Other California statutes and

legal authority may affect your

rights as a creditor. You may

want to consult with an attorney

knowledgeable in California

Law. You may examine the file

kept by the court. If you are a

person interested in the estate,

you may file with the court a

Request for Special Notice

(Form DE-154) of the filing of

an inventory and appraisal of

estate assets or of any petition

or account as provided in Probate Code section 1250. A Request for Special Notice form is available from the court clerk.

(X) Attorney for Petitioner:


7077 Koll Center Parkway, STE 120,

Pleasanton, CA 94566


The Independent Legal No.

4582 Published July 11, 18, 25, 2019.