Ravenswood Historical Site, 2647 Arroyo Road, Livermore, Docents in 1890s costumes give free guided tours beginning at noon, on the second and fourth Sundays of the month. Each tour includes the 1885 Cottage and the 1891 Main House, and the beautifully landscaped grounds. For information on the Ravenswood Progress League (RPL) or the volunteer Docent Program, please call the Docent Coordinator at (925) 443-0238.