It’s not too early to start thinking about how to recycle live Christmas trees after the holidays are over. Anyone can give their tree new life by recycling it. For a donation of just $10 per tree, local Boy Scout Troop 905 will pick up holiday trees from Dublin residences on Jan. 1. Reservations are required and accepted until 3 p.m. on Dec. 31. Only clean trees will be accepted; no flocking or tinsel is allowed; and tree bases or stands should be removed. Amador Valley Industries will also provide special holiday tree pickup on your regular service day, Jan. 2 to 13. Two large bins will also be available at the Dublin Sports Grounds parking lot between Dec. 30 and Jan. 16 for residents to drop off their trees for recycling. Only clean trees (no flocking or tinsel) are accepted at this location as well. For more information visit bit.ly/3FnV0yR. For reservations, visit dublintroop905.org.
Get the latest local news delivered right to your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Medicare Will Save U.S. Billions Negotiating Drug Prices
- M. Night Shyamalan wishes he had created the concept for ‘Knock At the Cabin’.
- Anne Hathaway still hopes for Sesame Street film
- Comedian Rickey Smiley's son dies at 32
- Phoebe Dynevor out of Bridgerton season three
- Jamie Lee Curtis had cake with Cate Blanchett to celebrate Oscar nomination
- Lisa Loring Dies After ‘Massive Stroke’: Original Wednesday Addams Actress Was 64
- Troubling Signs TB Is Gaining Resistance Against Combo Antibiotics