The Livermore Public Library will offer a variety of children’s Early Learning Classes this summer. Children and caregivers will enjoy stories and activities designed to encourage the development of early learning practices. Exploring literacy, science and math through music, stories, and play will help children get ready for school. Sessions run from May 28 to August 18, 2019. Library early learning classes are free of charge.
Civic Center Library, 1188 S. Livermore Ave.
• Baby Lapsit (for 0-12 months) – Tuesday 10:15am
• Family Storytime (all ages welcome) – Monday 10:15am; Monday 10:45am; Wednesday 6:00pm
• Music and Movement (all ages welcome) – Wednesday 10:15am; Wednesday 10:45am
Please note that seating for Monday and Wednesday morning classes is limited at the Civic Center Library. Please arrive early enough to get your free ticket to enter the event.
• Summer STEM Class (grades 1-5) – Monday 4:00pm Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STEAM) activities and hands-on experiments.
• Family Yoga (all ages welcome) – 2nd and 4th Friday 10:15am. Registration required for yoga. Call 925-373-5504 to sign up.
Rincon Branch Library, 725 Rincon Ave.
• Baby Lapsit (for 0-12 months) – Wednesday 11:00am; Friday 11:00am
• Music and Movement (all ages welcome) – Wednesday 10:15am; Friday 10:15am
• Music, Movement, and Yoga (all ages welcome) – Wednesday 12pm.
Springtown Branch Library, 998 Bluebell Dr.
• Family Storytime (all ages welcome) – Tuesday 6:00pm; Thursday 10:15am
The Livermore Public Library’s Summer Reading Program features special events and prizes for all ages. Free events throughout the summer include storytimes, crafts, concerts, science days, and a wildlife presentation. For further information, pick up a 2019 Summer Reading Program calendar of events at any of the library’s three locations, check online at www.livermorelibrary.net, or call 925-373-5504.