The Livermore Police Department is accepting applications for its summer Police Youth Academy, a two-week program for Livermore teens to meet the officers who serve the city and learn about policing as patrol, dispatch, crime scene investigations, and other police procedures. The program will run from Monday, June 19, to Thursday, June 29, and is open to Livermore residents from 13 to 17. For more information, contact Officer Rich Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org e information, contact Nathan Brumley at 925-373-5572 or email@example.com.
Livermore Police Accepting Applications for Summer Youth Academy
Get the latest local news delivered right to your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Lane closures on Eastbound 580 stopped traffic for hours on Friday, March 24 as Caltrans worked to shore up a retaining wall that slid during the series of recent storms.
- Chris Hemsworth finds it 'super depressing' that Martin Scorsese and Quentin Tarantino criticise Marvel
- As Medical Debt Rises, So Do Cancer Death Rates
- Patients With Bladder Cancer May Avoid Removal of Extra Lymph Nodes, Study Finds
- Your Risk of COVID-Linked Smell Loss Is Much Lower Now: Study
- Going Solo: Masturbation May Give Humans an Evolutionary Edge
- Production on season four of Emily in Paris delayed due to writer's strike
- Tallulah Willis says Demi Moore's marriage to Ashton Kutcher was 'really hard'
- Pete Davidson 'not sorry' for foul-mouthed rant at PETA