Judy and Leon Fenton of Pleasanton celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary four days early this week, on Wednesday, with family at the SideTrack Bar & Grill. The couple have three children, Julie, Asa and Tiffany, all living the Bay Area, and six grandchildren. They were married on July 29, 1961.
Get the latest local news delivered right to your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Vanessa Williams dazzles the crowd during a fundraiser gala performance at the Bankhead Theater on Saturday, Sept. 11. The Livermore-Amador Symphony, led by Lara Webber, supported the performance. Through live auctions, donations and ticket s…
- University of California to Begin Renovating Old Classrooms at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Livermore to Hold Virtual Workshop for General Plan Update
- ‘Last Chance Transplant’ Highlights ‘Truly Inspiring’ Medical Professionals
- Global economic group raises concerns about U.S. inflation, economy
- ‘Sex, Love & goop’: Gwyneth Paltrow Announces New Unscripted Series on Netflix (VIDEO)
- Slow-moving storms to renew flash flooding threat in eastern US
- The Hayworths Are Back to Annoy Each Other in ‘Home Economics’ Season 2
- Abbott announces more funding for Operation Lone Star as hundreds of law enforcement officers descend on Del Rio