Holly is a special girl looking for the right family to bolster the confidence of dog who missed out on the socialization that should take place early in a puppy's life. This petite four-month-old has already overcome pneumonia and now needs to face the challenges of meeting new people and going to new places. Holly is looking for an experienced dog owner who can catch her up on puppy training and show her all the wonderful things life has to offer! At this time, Valley Humane Society is coordinating adoptions by appointment only. Contact email@example.com. (Photo - Valley Humane Society /S. Lagomarsino)
Get the latest local news delivered right to your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Amador Valley High School Dons Improve to 4-0 with Win over Granada High School Matadors
- ‘The Masked Singer,’ ‘Goldbergs’ & More Favorites Airing Wednesdays This Fall
- Alameda County Office of Education Board Member Yvonne Cerrato Retains Her Seat
- Netflix’s ‘Intrusion’ Explores the ‘Terrifying Unknowability of People’
- ‘The Rookie’ Season 4 Trailer Previews a Mission to Rescue Lopez (VIDEO)
- ‘Chicago Med’s Colin Donnell to Lead the Cast of Peacock Crime Thriller ‘Irreverent’
- Potential exodus of Navy SEALs brings backlash on vaccine mandate
- Dublin Unified School District Board of Trustees Allocates Funds for Projects