The 60th Year Anniversary Celebration of the church’s founding in 1957 draws to a close with the burial of a Time Capsule on September 8th. During the past two years, among a myriad of other activities, members and friends have “Walked Down Memory Lane”, attended a Gala Celebration and have printed a 48 page Commemorative Book. The church is located at 1893 N. Vasco Road.