Beginning in October, fitness swimming at The Wave will be extended from 45-minute sessions to 55-minute sessions. Residents will also be able to reserve their lanes a full month at a time. Schedules for the following month will be published on the 15th day of the previous month at dublinrecguide.com. This will also allow swimmers to take advantage of the normal refund policy, should they need to cancel. Those needing to cancel can transfer their funds to a different date or receive a refund.
Get the latest local news delivered right to your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Studies: Better data needed to research claims of teacher shortages
- ‘The Equalizer’ Season 3 Premiere: Details on Robyn’s ‘Pulse-Pounding’ Escape Plan (VIDEO)
- Alliance for the Visual Arts Announces Leadership Awards for 2022
- Gabby Petito’s Mother Says Family Didn’t Approve Controversial Lifetime Movie
- ‘General Hospital’ Sets Return Date for Emma Samms as Holly Sutton
- Dave Gardner dating Victoria's Secret model Jessica Clarke
- ‘Ghost Hunters’: What to Expect From Season 15
- Queen Consort Camilla to axe tradition of ladies-in-waiting