Local artists Kathleen Hill and Brenda Struiksma set up a new display art walk at Republic Square at Livermore, a new shopping area scheduled to open in 2021, adjacent to San Francisco Premium Outlets. The works range from landscapes and abstracts using a variety of media to handcrafts, including glass works, ceramics, and sculpture.
- Water Board Appoints Goel To District 5
- Students from Junction Avenue Win Climate Superstars Challenge
- City Narrows Parking Stall Sizes, Begins I Street Garage
- Council Declines Fines For Mask Noncompliance
- Solar Policy Work Remains a Focus For Ag Commission
- City Amends Sierra Court General Plan
- County Board to Hold Public Hearing on Aramis Project