An African dancer delights the audience with a lively performance in front of the Bankhead Theater during Taste of Africa, Saturday, Oct. 2. The event was put on by Cheza Nami Foundation, thanks in part to a $10,000 grant from the City of Livermore, and featured several Bay Area professional African performance groups. (Photo – Doug Jorgensen)
Get the latest local news delivered right to your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A young child peers through a telescope during the Livermore Stargazers' event held at the Livermore Library, Thursday, Oct. 14. For a list of library events and services, visit livermorelibrary.net. (Photo – Doug Jorgensen)
- National school board group apologizes for letter comparing concerned parents to domestic terrorists
- Dublin Police to Accept Unwanted Medicine
- Police Suspect Drug Overdose Killed Two Found in Car in Pleasanton
- Supreme Court rejects another attempt to halt Texas abortion ban
- In Lieu of Presents, Pleasanton's Giana Mangiola Uses Her Birthday to Raise Funds for Horses in Need
- Danica McKellar on the ‘Wonder Years’ Reunion in ‘You, Me & The Christmas Trees’ (VIDEO)
- ‘Insecure’ Season 5: What’s Next for Issa’s Relationships With Lawrence & Molly?
- Peter Scolari, ‘Bosom Buddies’ & ‘Newhart’ Star, Dies at 66