Kolb House, Dublin

Kolb House, Dublin

The historic Kolb House at Dublin Heritage Park will remain open this summer open renovations of the park and Pioneer Cemetery, according to the city’s park department.

The Kolb House, a Craftsman bungalow, was built in 1910 for George Kolb Jr. and his wife, Wilhelmina. The house was donated to the city and moved to Heritage Park in 2010.

The house is open for viewing from 9 a.m. to noon, Mondays and Wednesdays.