Pleasanton Citizens for Responsible Growth is very disappointed by the actions of the Pleasanton City Council to approve Costco and the Johnson Drive Economic Development Zone project. The city continues to conceal the true environmental, public health, and traffic impacts of the project, and refuses to provide the details of public subsidies to Costco, a $135 billion corporation. We are weighing the alternatives to respond to this action, but suffice to say, this fight is not over.
- Winners Announced In Annual Livermore Science Poetry Contest
- Livermore Lions Club Helps Families in Need
- A Symbol of Hope Touches the Streets of Livermore
- Vineyards Resident Celebrates 101st Birthday
- Pandemic Causes Some Service Cutbacks at Military Pharmacies
- Members Sought for Transit Accessible Advisory Committee
- Pleasanton Residents Share Thoughts on Surviving 'Stay at Home'
- Shelter in Place Extended Through May 3