I have been a Livermore resident for over 20 years and I have admired how the downtown area has developed. Measure P is a step in the wrong direction. The Central Park Plan is the right choice for Livermore, and I urge you to seriously consider this plan as the only logical choice. This plan offers the right balance of economic and environmental growth. I am voting “No” on Measure P, and I urge you to do the same.
- Winners Announced In Annual Livermore Science Poetry Contest
- Livermore Lions Club Helps Families in Need
- A Symbol of Hope Touches the Streets of Livermore
- Vineyards Resident Celebrates 101st Birthday
- Pandemic Causes Some Service Cutbacks at Military Pharmacies
- Members Sought for Transit Accessible Advisory Committee
- Pleasanton Residents Share Thoughts on Surviving 'Stay at Home'
- Shelter in Place Extended Through May 3