As a resident since 1972, I have seen incredible growth in Livermore. I've watched as buildings, apartments, condos, and retail stores continue to block the view of the surrounding hills from the floor of our beautiful valley. I accept progress, and now I have a request. I want the biggest park possible downtown. This three-acre open space is the least we can do for "our town." I wish it could have been larger, but Livermore does deserve at least three acres.
- Winners Announced In Annual Livermore Science Poetry Contest
- Livermore Lions Club Helps Families in Need
- A Symbol of Hope Touches the Streets of Livermore
- Vineyards Resident Celebrates 101st Birthday
- Pandemic Causes Some Service Cutbacks at Military Pharmacies
- Members Sought for Transit Accessible Advisory Committee
- Pleasanton Residents Share Thoughts on Surviving 'Stay at Home'
- Shelter in Place Extended Through May 3