Rich Buckley, Livermore

Now that France and many practicing doctors with strong allegorical evidence have compiled huge data basis on High doses of Vitamin D3 + ordinary Vitamin C showing positive prophylaxis against Covid-19, we want to aid India effectively.

I would ask corporate charities directed at India to specifically allocate just 3% of their funds to Vitamin D3 + Vitamin C + Daily Needed Minerals, with the other 97% to vaccines.

Accountability increases charitable effectiveness.

Ask the Indian Health Ministry to please focus your donation into one small geographic area of high-density population that your company sponsors as your company’s personal “Stay Well Zone.” Ask to track results to encourage continued charitable-giving interest. Your charity is too precious not to track.