The Tri-Valley innovation and technology economy generates more than $42 billion in gross annual domestic product, similar in size to that of the Research Triangle in North Carolina. In recognition of the region’s leadership in Bay Area entrepreneurship, Innovation Tri-Valley Leadership Group is honoring nine businesses that are changing the landscape here and elsewhere and, in the process, creating a better world while enjoying the quality of life available in this region.
The Innovation Tri-Valley Leadership Group’s 2019 #GameChangers Awards will be held on Wednesday, March 13, at 5:30 pm, at the Firehouse Arts Center Theater in Pleasanton. Attendees are invited to meet the leaders of the 2019 #GameChanger organizations at this event. Tickets and information are available at innovationtrivalley.org.
“The Tri-Valley has been transformed from a sleepy suburbia into a buzzing hive of innovation – I couldn’t be prouder to sing our region’s praises in Washington and in my travels around the country,” says Rep. Eric Swalwell (CA-15). “Our community’s economy, its diversity, and its willingness to adapt, disrupt, and improve is having an impact from coast to coast, and the #GameChangers are right at the vanguard.”
“The Tri-Valley’s innovation assets are driving our economy,” says Lynn Naylor, CEO of Innovation Tri-Valley Leadership Group. “With this award, we applaud these dedicated visionaries and support them as their businesses grow, right here in the Tri-Valley, where their employees benefit from living and working in our collaborative ecosystem.
In addition to the #GameChanger Awards, the 2019 Founders Award will be bestowed on a visionary organization that has worked to improve the innovation ecosystem of the region through community engagement and collaboration with other Tri-Valley leaders. This year, Sensiba San Filippo will be honored for catalyzing a rich culture of community at the Pleasanton based firm, as well as for its philanthropic efforts and leadership position as the first and only B Corp accounting firm in California.
2019 #GameChanger Award Winners to be showcased at the event are:
• 10x Genomics (Pleasanton), changing the way the world addresses biologics and disease
• Amber Solutions (Dublin), revolutionizing electronical products with solid-state-technology for safer, smarter homes and buildings through smart outlets, switches and circuit breakers
• Coast + Range (Danville), transforming the $32 billion pet industry with personalized, clean nutrition for dogs
• Creative Digital Agency (San Ramon), leader in mobile consumer marketing, recent winner of global 'Smartie' Award from Mobile Marketing Magazine
• Elysium Therapeutics (Danville), disrupting the opioid pain relief market with products that can't be misused or abused
• Lambda School (Pleasanton), groundbreaking online coding school eliminates student debt and grows the regional talent pool
• Saba (Dublin), talent management software program that enables employees to bring their best to work everyday
• Vericool (Livermore), compostable packaging breakthrough and ‘second chance' team giving back to both community and planet
Past winners of the #GameChangers Award include GE Digital, Bishop Ranch, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, NeoTract, and Topcon.
For event tickets, more information about the 4th Annual #GameChangers event or the Innovation Tri-Valley Leadership Group visit innovationtrivalley.org.