The Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District (LVJUSD) and the Livermore Area Recreation and Park District (LARPD) co-sponsored a vaccination event held at the Robert Livermore Community Center in Livermore, Thursday, March 11.
Patients received the Johnson & Johnson one-dose vaccination, as administered by Walgreens pharmacists.
Seen here receiving a vaccine is LVJUSD teacher Heather Psaros. Others who were inoculated included individuals employed by the school district and the LARPD. (Photos - Doug Jorgensen)
- Knights to Hold Virtual Charity Auction
- Dublin Parks to Explain Safety Guidelines Trips
- Agency Offers Free Shredding
- PG&E Names Executive VP for Corporate Affairs
- Dublin Announces Citizen, Business of the Year
- Homeland Security Extends Real ID Compliance Date
- Stanford Professor to Discuss Impact of Trauma
- Tri-Valley Leadership Group Honors Student Innovators