Nancy Miller works at her sewing machine during a “Dress a Girl Around the World” sew-fest held at Holy Cross Lutheran Church in Livermore, Saturday, Aug. 21. The campaign aims to make a difference in the lives of girls around the world. Dedicated volunteers throughout the U.S. and beyond gather to sew and distribute dresses to girls in need. (Photo – Doug Jorgensen)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
The City of Dublin celebrated the return of fall with its annual Harvest Fair at Dublin Heritage Park and Museums on Donlon Way, Saturday, Oct. 9. Families came out to enjoy face painting, wagon rides and crafts, while also learning tradition…
- Alameda County Residents to Receive Awards from Alameda County Arts Commission for Artistic Achievements, Contributions
- Disney confirms delays to its Marvel schedule
- Livermore's Susie Beamon Receives President’s Award for Involvement with ReCares
- The Complete NBA 2021-22 Regular Season TV Schedule
- Library to Host "Living Room Conversations" on Hope
- Justin Hartley on Doing the ‘Flawed’ Man of Steel Justice for ‘Injustice’
- Pleasanton's Harvest Park Middle School to Host Pumpkin Patch
- Pleasanton Library to Host VA Palo Alto Mobile Medical Outreach Event