Here Are The Happiest Cities In The US
- unbranded - Lifestyle
The US may only rank number 16 on the World Happiness Report, but it's not short of happy cities. A recent WalletHub study analyzed happiness-related data to determine which American cities host the happiest residents. It found that no city is happier than Fremont, California, which tops the list for the second year in a row. Here are the top ten happiest cities in the US this year: 1, Fremont, California. 2, San Jose, California. 3, Madison, Wisconsin. 4, Overland Park, Kansas. 5, San Francisco, California. 6, Irvine, California. 7, Columbia, Maryland. 8, Sioux Falls, South Dakota. 9, South Burlington, Vermont. 10, Burlington, Vermont
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Lane closures on Eastbound 580 stopped traffic for hours on Friday, March 24 as Caltrans worked to shore up a retaining wall that slid during the series of recent storms.
- Laura Whitmore goes 'through stages' with her style
- 'I don't think it's the end': Adam Lambert on his future with Queen
- Taylor Swift missing dressing room 'heart-to-hearts' with Phoebe Bridgers
- Microplastics Are Harming the Guts of Seabirds -- and Maybe Humans, Too
- 2023 NBA Finals TV Schedule: Heat vs. Nuggets
- ‘Deadliest Catch’ Sneak Peek: Captain Rick Shelford Gets Heartbreaking Call (VIDEO)
- Debt Ceiling Uncertainty Could Push Mortgage Rates Higher in June
- ‘The Idol’: The Weeknd Brainwashes Lily-Rose Depp in Latest Trailer (VIDEO)