Pleasanton Unified School District Superintendent David Haglund, Career Tech Education Department Chair Joshua Hill, Board Member Mark Miller, Foothill High School Principal Sebastian Bull, Board Members Joan Laursen and Valerie Arkin, Board Vice President Jamie Yee and Board President Steve Maher break ground at Foothill High School on Oct. 29. This project has been in the works for quite a few years now, so to see it actually happening is incredible," said Foothill Principal Sebastian Bull. "This building is the first new building on Foothill's campus in close to 15 years, so it's an important new addition to our campus. More importantly, this project represents the potential for some incredible opportunities for our students."
A duplex at the corner of Andrews and Elm streets in Livermore burned today, Feb. 27. Units form the Livermore-Pleasanton Fire Department and Alameda County Fire Department responded.
- Center Offers Online Holocaust Eduction for Students
- LLNL Research Reveals How Metals Solidify
- Quarry Lane School Seniors Named National Merit Finalists
- Group to Discuss Forgiveness
- Granada Student Wins Legion Oratorical Contest
- Livermore City Council to Address Goals, Priorities
- Culinary Angels Expands to Serve Contra Costa County
- LLNL Pioneers Technology to ID Bombmakers