From left: Pleasanton Councilmember Julie Testa, Mayor Karla Brown, Councilmember Kathy Narum, Vice Mayor Valerie Arkin and Councilmember Jack Balch cut the ceremonial ribbon to mark the completion of the Downtown Transportation Corridor at Civic Park on Wednesday, Oct. 26. The project provides an additional 81 parking spaces downtown and is located between Bernal Avenue and Abbie Street downtown.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Pleasanton’s world-famous Balloon Platoon performs during the 25th annual Tri-Valley Veterans Parade in downtown Pleasanton on Sunday, Nov. 6. (Photos - Doug Jorgensen)
- Even With Payments Paused, Student Loan Borrowers Struggle
- ‘Carpool Karaoke’: See Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Sing Aretha Franklin With Amber Ruffin (VIDEO)
- White House To Go on Offensive Against GOP as Gas Prices Drop
- Darren Aronofsky considers The Whale to be poignant in the wake of the pandemic
- Jackie Chan is working on a fourth Rush Hour film
- Gwen Stefani to play UK landmarks next June
- Dolly Parton eyes Sir Elton John duet for rock album
- Lizzo to feature on Lizzo's deluxe edition of SOS