World War II veteran Don Ashton — Lieutenant, U.S. Navy, USS Effingham, 1943 to 1946 — signs the tail of a Stearman biplane that took veterans for “Dream Flights” on Friday, Aug. 13. Ashton was one of six Stoneridge Creek veterans who were taken for rides as part of Operation September Freedom (OSF), a national effort by nonprofit Dream Flights to honor World War II veterans. (Photos – Doug Jorgensen)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Renewed TV Shows 2021: Find Out Which Series Will Return for Another Season
- ‘Succession’ Boss Gives a Status Update on Each Roy Ahead of Season 3
- ‘The Flight Attendant’: Who’s Returning in Season 2? Plus Meet the New Characters
- Texas joins coalition supporting Florida ban on big tech censorship
- ‘Night Court’ Sequel With Melissa Rauch & John Larroquette Ordered to Series at NBC
- Livermore Harvest: Short, But Perhaps Sweet
- Dublin Unified School District Places Wells Middle School Principal on Leave Following Exchange with Student
- ‘NCIS: LA’: Daniela Ruah Previews Kensi & Deeks’ Journey to Becoming Parents