Doris Linker, of Lodi, California, joined her husband, Henry Linker, on June 6, 2020. A former resident of Livermore, she will be missed by her children, Craig Linker, of Lodi, and Terry Cuellar, of Livermore. She will also be missed by her grandchildren, Tania Panarello (Rick) and Frank Cuellar (Jennifer), and her great grandchildren, Kaitlyn Cuellar, and Dominic and Vincent Panarello, all of whom live in Livermore. Due to the situation with the coronavirus, there will be no viewing or memorial service. Donations to Doris’ favorite charity, the SPCA, would be greatly appreciated in lieu of flowers.
- Chabot-Las Positas College Board Approves Reduced Budget
- Passion4Skin Esthetics
- 1. Roadway Intelligence 2. Roadway Media 3. Corporate Certificate School
- NX Level Disinfection
- Planning Commission Recommends Approval of Springtown Development
- Livermore Chick-Fil-A Proposal Still Alive
- Swalwell Discusses Possible Election Turmoil