It's been almost a year since our mother, grandmother, great-grandmother and longtime Livermore resident and real estate broker was laid to rest. Please join her family on Oct. 2, 2021 at Cornerstone Fellowship in Livermore as we celebrate how she impacted our lives and the community around her. We ask that you help us by sharing any special memories you have of her. The service will start at 10:30 a.m., and a light lunch will follow. Therefore, an RSVP is requested by Sept. 20, 2021.
Get the latest local news delivered right to your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
The City of Dublin celebrated the return of fall with its annual Harvest Fair at Dublin Heritage Park and Museums on Donlon Way, Saturday, Oct. 9. Families came out to enjoy face painting, wagon rides and crafts, while also learning tradition…
- Tom Welling, Kristin Kreuk & Michael Rosenbaum Look Back on ‘Smallville’ 20 Years Later (VIDEO)
- Meghan McCain Opens Up About ‘Toxic Environment’ on ‘The View’ & Feud With Joy Behar
- Watch Lori Loughlin Reprise ‘WCTH’ Role In ‘When Hope Calls’ Teaser (VIDEO)
- Benicio del Toro: The French Dispatch was like theatre
- Mark Strong missed out on Bond villain role after boozy night with Daniel Craig
- Lewis Capaldi wins four prizes at ASCAP London Music Awards
- ‘To All the Boys’ TV Spinoff ‘XO, Kitty’ Starring Anna Cathcart Coming to Netflix
- ‘Murders’ Finale, ABC’s ‘Queens’ and a New ‘Bachelorette,’ American Masters on Helen Keller