Mom, you were the true loving matriarch of our entire family. Our heart and souls miss your daily love so much. You lifted each one of us up, even when you yourself were hurting. All throughout our lives you were there for us and we felt that unconditional love. We thank God for blessing us with such a Godly and loving mother. You were a precious gift to our father, your five kids, your grandchildren and your great-grandchildren. We know you are having the best dance of your life with Dad now. From your very loving family.
Get the latest local news delivered right to your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A young child peers through a telescope during the Livermore Stargazers' event held at the Livermore Library, Thursday, Oct. 14. For a list of library events and services, visit livermorelibrary.net. (Photo – Doug Jorgensen)
- Dublin Police to Accept Unwanted Medicine
- Police Suspect Drug Overdose Killed Two Found in Car in Pleasanton
- Supreme Court rejects another attempt to halt Texas abortion ban
- In Lieu of Presents, Pleasanton's Giana Mangiola Uses Her Birthday to Raise Funds for Horses in Need
- Danica McKellar on the ‘Wonder Years’ Reunion in ‘You, Me & The Christmas Trees’ (VIDEO)
- ‘Insecure’ Season 5: What’s Next for Issa’s Relationships With Lawrence & Molly?
- Peter Scolari, ‘Bosom Buddies’ & ‘Newhart’ Star, Dies at 66
- Pleasanton's Firehouse Arts Center to Welcome Broadway's David Burnham