The Foothill Falcons closed out their conference season with a win over cross town rival Amador. It was a close game to start with Foothill taking the lead 2-0 and Amador quickly responding to tie the first half 3-3. The second half of the match, the Falcons turned on the heat as they went up to 7-4 going into the fourth quarter. Amador responded with another goal to end the game 8-5. Scoring for Foothill were Sanjay Menon (2), Daniel Kim (3), Jackson Koempel (1), and Eugene Kruger (2). Moises Ambriz led the team defensively in the goal with 12 saves and 3 steals. The Foothill Falcons look to finish the season strong into the NCS playoffs next week.
Jen Burkholder drives as her kids, Emily and Jacob, wave to students and families on Scenic Avenue in Livermore at the Altamont Elementary Parade, which was held as a way to for teachers and students to stay connected during the shelter in pl…
- Winners Announced In Annual Livermore Science Poetry Contest
- Livermore Lions Club Helps Families in Need
- A Symbol of Hope Touches the Streets of Livermore
- Vineyards Resident Celebrates 101st Birthday
- Pandemic Causes Some Service Cutbacks at Military Pharmacies
- Members Sought for Transit Accessible Advisory Committee
- Pleasanton Residents Share Thoughts on Surviving 'Stay at Home'
- Shelter in Place Extended Through May 3